We are happy to consider most investment opportunities but typically we invest in businesses with an enterprise value of less than £10m.
We are interested in talking with all stakeholders with an interest in SME businesses where there is:
- An ambitious and motivated management team with a clear plan for delivering growth
- An investment requirement of between £0.5m and £5m
- A business with an enterprise value of up to £10m
We will look at most types of investment across the funding spectrum:
- Early stage (but not start up)
- Development Capital
- MBOs and MBIs
Businesses we invest in often fall into one of the following categories:
- Entrepreneurial private companies or individuals that require funding for expansion or a change of ownership
- Non-core business units within larger groups
- Businesses that would benefit from operational or strategic change
- Equity release situations
We are also happy to look at development capital, management buy-outs or equity release situations.
We are equally comfortable holding minority stakes in businesses as we are majority holdings.