Fresh Equity is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any replacement legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Fresh Equity Ltd a private limited company with number 09042571 of Victoria Square House, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B2 4BU.
Fresh Equity may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we Collect
We may collect the following information when you register with us; use this website or contact us whether by email, telephone, post or otherwise:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant
- we use ‘cookies’ to collect additional information about your visit to our website
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Where you have opted-in to our mailing list we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If at any time you wish to opt-out of receiving such emails from us please let us know.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website you may choose to tick the box to subscribe to our newsletters. You can opt-out of this at any time by following the links in our emails.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
See our separate Cookies information using the link at the bottom of this page.